Commercial and Industrial Roof Ridge Vents
Continuous ridge ventilators easily move fresh air through buildings of all sizes, including heavy industrial operations.
Continuous ridge ventilators easily move fresh air through buildings of all sizes, including heavy industrial operations. Meanwhile, they remove hot, stale air — and air contaminated by manufacturing or production processes. And the benefits last year-round. During warm summer months, our gravity ridge ventilators release heat naturally. When winter temperatures strike, proper ventilation helps to control condensation and keep other moisture issues in check, including rust, mold, deteriorated insulation and product damage.
Your continuous ridge vent is available in a wide range of throat sizes — and with or without dampers to control airflow. (And installation is simple.) Pull chains are the standard means for controlling dampers. Multiple damper operations are available for two or more units. Standard ridge ventilators are shipped with a 1:12 end cap and can be field modified to accommodate up to 6:12 roof pitch. Ventilators can be custom ordered to accommodate roof pitches greater than 6:12. Read on to learn why our continuous ridge vents rank among Metallic Products' most popular metal building accessories.
- STANDARD SIZES
- 9" throat and 12" throat available in 10' sections. Low profile design can be used for a single unit or continuous run installation with no disassembly.
- Other throat sizes available include 4", 18", 24", 30" and 48" options. For custom lengths or throat sizes.
- INTERNAL DAMPERS
- Easy-moving damper open to any degree from fully open to completely closed.
- Aerodynamically proportioned to exclude weather. Protects air passaged and full outlet area.
- BIRD SCREEN
- Vents are fully protected by 4 x 4 bird screen mesh galvanized hardware cloth.
- Durable 26-gauge exterior, combined with internal components of 24, 20 and 18-gauge die formed sheet metal and machined parts for a long service life.
- Galvalume finish is standard, but other colors — including Kynar — are available upon request.
- DRAINAGE AREA
- Both wind bands feature a continuous slot on the bottom for easy drainage.