The T Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required.
The S-5-T Mini is a bit shorter than the S-5-T and has one setscrew rather than two. The mini is the choice for attaching all kinds of rooftop accessories: signs, walkways, satellite dishes, antennas, rooftop lighting, lightning protection systems, solar arrays, exhaust stack bracing, conduit, condensate lines, mechanical equipment—just about anything!
- Developed for profiles featuring a T-shaped seam configuration with a horizontal dimension ≤ 1.3” (33 mm)
- Two-piece design allows the clamp to be placed over the top of the seam at any desired location
- Fits architectural single-fold (or “angle-seam”) and horizontal seam with horizontal dimension ≤ 5/8” (15 mm)
- Light and medium-duty applications, like utility mounting
- Smaller than the standard S-5-T
- One T-30 Torx round-point setscrew (Torx bit tip provided)
- No M8 bolt included