VersaGard™ is compatible with almost any trapezoidal, exposed-fastened profile. No messy sealants to apply! No chance for leaks! VersaGard comes with factory-applied butyl sealant already in the base, and the S-5!®-patented reservoir conceals the sealant from UV exposure, preventing drying and cracks.
Installation is simple! VersaGard is mounted in the flat of the panel, directly into the supporting structure of the roof, i.e. wood decking, wood or steel purlins, or trusses. No surface preparation is necessary; simply wipe away excess oil and debris, peel the release paper from the base, align, and apply. Secure through the pre-punched holes using the appropriate screws for the supporting structure.
While the circular holes in the vertical part of the bracket support 1″ pipes, the diagonal slot provides flexible support for PV installations via the use of 3/8″, M8 or M10 bolts.
- Use in lieu of an L-Foot
- Use with any side-mount rail system
- Install either parallel or perpendicular to slope
- Diagonal “slot” provides 1-¾” (45 mm) of height adjustability via the use of 3/8″ (9.5 mm), M8 or M10 bolts
- Integral reservoir prevents over- compression and preserves butyl seal by preventing UV exposure
- Up to six points of attachment
- Must attach to deck or structure (i.e., wood decking, wood or steel purlins, or trusses)
- Select the appropriate S-5! fastener (sold separately) for steel or wood attachments