Architects and roof designers choose copper roofing for its timeless elegance and durability. The S-5-B (or S-5-BSF) allows you to maintain that theme when mounting snow guards or utilities on the roof. The visual appeal of copper roofing also makes it a superior roofing type. The B (“B” is for Brass) is designed for double-folded, copper standing seam paneling.
- Designed for double-folded 16 and 20-oz copper standing seam roofs
- Metallurgical compatibility with copper
- Preserves aesthetics of copper roof
- Heavy-duty applications, such as snow retention
- Two T-30 Torx setscrews (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included