Securely Mount Snow Guard Systems and Other Heavy-Duty Applications to Metal Roof Panels With a Horizontal Seam Greater Than 0.65″ (16.5 mm).
The S-5-H90 is a one-piece clamp that was developed to securely and cost effectively accommodate metal roof panels with a horizontal seam greater than 0.65″. Turning the clamp 90 degrees so that the bolt hole side is facing up, slip the clamp on the seam and tighten the setscrews.
- Designed for standing seam panels with horizontal, single-folded seams
- Secure and cost-effective solution for horizontal seam dimensions ≥ 0.65” (16.5 mm)
- Fits all standing seams the S-5-U fits horizontally and fits fully seamed profiles the S-5-H fits vertically – but is more cost-effective than either.
- Heavy-duty applications, such as snow retention
- Two T-30 Torx round-point setscrews – side installation – (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included