S-5-U Mini (No Bolt)
The S-5-U clamp is designed to mount snow guards and solar modules to both vertical and horizontal standing seam metal roofs.
- No M8 bolt included (sold separately)
The S-5-U Mini is a bit shorter than the S-5-U and has one setscrew rather than two. The mini is the choice for attaching all kinds of rooftop accessories: signs, walkways, satellite dishes, antennas, rooftop lighting, lightning protection systems, solar arrays, exhaust stack bracing, conduit, condensate lines, mechanical equipment—just about anything!
- Accommodates most standing seam profiles in North and South America, including structural and architectural profiles
- Use on vertically-oriented seams, OR
- Rotate clamp 90° and use on most horizontal seam profiles w/ horizontal projection ≥ 0.65” (16.5 mm)
- Use for light and medium-duty applications, such as utility mounting and solar PV
- Smaller than the standard S-5-U
- One T-30 Torx round-point setscrew (Torx bit tip provided)
- No M8 bolt included