A Versatile Clamp Suitable for Most Standing Seam Profiles Manufactured in North and South America.
The S-5-U clamp fits about 85% of the standing seam profiles manufactured in North America—including most structural and architectural profiles. It can be used on vertically oriented seams and, by rotating the clamp 90 degrees, it can also be used on most horizontal 2″ seam profiles.
- Accommodates most standing seam profiles in North and South America, including structural and architectural profiles
- Use on vertically-oriented seams, OR
- Rotate clamp 90° for use on most horizontal seam profiles w/ horizontal projection ≥ 0.65” (16.5 mm)
- Use for heavy-duty applications, such as snow retention
- Two T-30 Torx round-point setscrews (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included