With the CorruBracket 500T, the “T” indicates “top-fixed,” and the “500” indicates metric dimensioning
The 500T is specifically designed to securely and safely attach walkways and other utilities, along with rail-based PV systems or low-profile, direct-attach, solar mounting with the S-5-PVKIT®.
The 500T fastens directly into the crest of the corrugation, leaving the drainage plane free of fastening holes.
For medium-duty applications like solar PV, the 500T can be used as a sheeting-only attachment anywhere along the corrugation. If a heavy-duty application is desired, the bracket can be fixed into the underlying deck or purlin for additional support. The “V” configuration prevents crushing of the ribs when significant downward forces are present.
CorruBracket 500T Product Specifications:
- 16-22 mm (H) x 76 mm rib-pitch corrugated roofing
- Designed for common profiles in Australia, Asia, Africa, Europe and South America
- Mounts directly into crest of corrugation, straddling valley
- Fixes into sheeting-only OR through sheeting into structure
- Slotted, top hole simplifies alignment, maximizing flexibility
- Four pre-punched holes in base
- 4 self-piercing screws and 1 M8 nut included