The S-5! SolarFoot is a simple, cost-effective pedestal for L-Foot attachment of rail-mounted solar PV. The bracket can be used to mount any L-foot to exposed-fastened metal roofs, such as AG-panel or R-Panel.
Designed to straddle minor striations in your roof panel for attachment into decking or structure, SolarFoot can be fastened into a variety of substrates, including the wood deck, wood timber purlins or steel purlins.
- Designed for exposed-fastened metal roof solar mounting attached via L-Foot and rails
- Compatible with all rail manufacturer’s L-Foot components
- Attaches directly to structure or deck for optimal holding strength
- Proper sealant selection never left to chance; no messy or risky field application of sealant
- Low center of gravity reduces moment arm commonly associated with L-Foot/rail solar racking
- Stainless integrated stud and serrated, hex-flange nut secure the L-Foot into position
SolarFoot Product Specifications:
- Compatible with all L-Foot products
- Secure rail-mounted systems to trapezoidal roof profiles
- Integrated reservoir prevents over-compressing seal
- Utilizes either two or four fasteners (sold separately), depending on need
- Must attach through the roof into either deck or structure using S-5! tested fasteners to achieve published holding strength
- Integral M8 stud and hex-flange nut included
- Be sure to see many other features on the solar racking overview page